Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Action Add Game Ingredients
I got to add in game ingredients and with that I believe my game is really good. I first added in the splash screen. This made my game not only look better but it made it flow better. I had an issue with some of the coding but it turns out I just needed a space somewhere in it. Then I added a win and lose screen. This made it so the player has something to look forward to when they win. I had a little bit of trouble with getting them to play correctly but I mailed the help desk and they were able to help me fix my problem. Finally I added in multiple enemies which was surprisingly easy for a hard ingredient. Instead of going by the code on Globaloria I copied everywhere that the word enemy showed up. Then I pasted it back and made into something like enemyA or enemy1. This made it easy and I was able to get it done within a half hour. I'm still adding game ingredients so far I have added a timer to make it so the game is a littler harder. I also added maze walls for the player. This will now prevent the player from going through any unwanted areas such as on tables or through bushes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What other game ingredients are you going to add to your game?
ReplyDeleteWhat are you planning on adding next for your game.
ReplyDelete