Friday, January 16, 2015

Team Game - Combine .FLA Files

For combining the files we simply used a flash drive. Dylan would draw the things that I needed to be drawn and he would port it over using a flash drive. Then I would plug the flash drive in to my computer and I saved the files into my folder. Then I opened them in flash and copied all the layers over to new layers on the game itself.

3 comments:

  1. It's good you got it worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have really thought out your plan for transferring files. Did you make sure to use different instant and function names?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you code the levels when you didn't have the object to add the instance name to? Have you been doing that all throughout the time we've been working on the team games?

    ReplyDelete