Thursday, January 7, 2016
Single Story Video
I used to have a single story for people who lived in Kentucky. I formed this story off of what I was told by my family members who only had a single story for them as well. I used to think that they were no more than rednecks who did nothing but deer hunt all day and rode four wheelers all night. It turns out that most of the people who live there are well educated and some don't even hunt. In a game I could show how people perceive them and then I could show how they actually are. I have heard a single story about people who live in West Virginia. The person thought that we were below average intelligence, but what the person didn't understand is we have some of the smartest people in the world going to West Virginia University. People could learn more about the community by actually visiting and taking the time meet with people here to see how they actually are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment