Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Team Game - Add Buttons

I have a few buttons I would like to add into my game. The first being a quit button, upon clicking it you be taken back to the splash screen. There will also be a pause and play button for the game so if you need to take a break and think you can do so. Finally there will be the play button on the splash screen that starts the game.

http://www.craigkunce.com/web.pause-play-btn.html

The link above was helpful in helping me make the pause and play buttons.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with making a pause button

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those are some very good ideas for buttons. I never thought to put in a pause button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very evident that you have put a lot of thought into your use of buttons. A quit button is quite an interesting idea. I'm not quite certain how players will utilize it, but I'm certain it will be noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pause & play button will be pretty neat to add

    ReplyDelete