Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Team Game - Play to learn

I learned that If you make a game fun and you can teach the topic well then you can make a really good game. One feature that stood out to me was the side scrolling aspect of the Paleo Quest game. It was really good and i want to try and do some thing like that. A big feature I want to focus on is the educational aspect of my game. The past two games in my opinion have not taught the player that well and I want this game to do really well on it.

3 comments:

  1. How do you plan on teaching your player better this time than you previously have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you think your previous games were not good teaching tools? Is it because of something you did/ the organization of your games, or is it just the topics you have chosen to do your games on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you going to want your player to learn in your game?

    ReplyDelete