Friday, August 22, 2014

Choose Learning Topic

I choose to do my topic on littering, because it is something that needs to be taken care of in communities around the world. I like this topic, because there are some facts about litter that some people don't even know. Such as bacteria can grow and multiply on pieces of litter. On top of this I think it will be a cool game to make.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what an interesting topic. I too think littering is a big issue today that needs to be solved. Do you have any specific location in mind for this littering to take place? I think it would be neat to have the littering take place in a forested setting and then you could also add details about the consumption of litter by animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good topic, how will you illustrate this into your game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i completely agree. the community as a whole should stop littering as soon as possible. there are many alternatives to helping a community but littering is one of the most important and can be stopped easily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice topic. Very important topic to do because it is a big issue. What kinda scene you gonna plan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible topic, not only will it be a good awareness subject, it is just the perfect subject to use with a hidden object game

    ReplyDelete