Thursday, August 21, 2014

Play to Learn

I played a couple hidden object games and then found out that there are more than just a few things that go into making these games. One of the ingredients that I learned about was having to move objects to get to the hidden object. Another Ingredient was the hidden object itself it must take a little bit of programming to put it in. I got an Idea about putting the hidden object behind a movable object.

5 comments:

  1. Itll be interesting to play your game since you've already got idea on your game. What is your subject on your hidden object game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see how that would work out, because you also would have to make your hidden object move or it would just be revealed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that would be a fun game ingredient to put into your game and would make the game more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is gonna be the subject of your game?

    ReplyDelete