Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Hello World
Hello world. My name is Jacob and I am in a game design class. I like to play video games in my free time. Gaming all together is really important to me. I like to play Grand theft auto, Battlefield, and Call of Duty, but I will occasionally play other games such as Skyrim, Minecraft, or Madden NFL. My very first video game was a game called Vigilante 8 it was like a demolition derby with weapons. My favorite game of all time however was 007: Nightfire it was like Call of Duty but had a great story. I am going to help people on my blog by explaining how to do certain things in the game.
Labels:
Globaloria,
My first post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePretty interesting you're a gamer. I am as well. I like how you'll be willing to help people on your blog.
ReplyDeleteBeing a gamer in game design is good since you have experience with how games should play.
ReplyDelete