Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Make Paper Prototype

I made my paper prototype and it looked different than I would've liked it to. Originally I wanted to make the scene street view, but it ended up being a top down view. On the plus side I think it looks a little better, but a downside is it's a little bit easier to find the objects. It did, however, help me figure out how I was going to draw the sidewalk which was a very difficult step. I think it helped me get an image into my mind about what the game will look like.

4 comments:

  1. Im sure the top down view will still work great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top view will look good. Sounds like a great game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure the view from the top will look fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you can still hide the objects as long as they're partially hidden behind something.

    ReplyDelete