Friday, September 5, 2014

Add Hidden Objects

Today I finished working on adding my hidden objects into my game and it was kinda time consuming. First I had to draw them which wasn't that bad I actually was impressed as to how well they turned out. The bad part is the stick out in the background which is really not good when making a hidden object game. I want to try and add in something that will make the players move objects to uncover all of the hidden objects. The coding was a little hard at first, but how I got around it was I took a piece of paper and wrote out the exact coding and then transferred that into my game. It made it so much easier because I didn't have to go back and keep looking at the other screen to make sure I was typing it right.

4 comments:

  1. It was somewhat time consuming. & goodluck with your idea of having the player(s) move objects to uncover hidden objects !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too struggled with making my hidden objects well hidden. Your idea for having moving objects is interesting, I would like to try it too, however I lack the skill to do that so it will never happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found adding the hidden objects to be much easier than drawing the background because by the time I was ready to add my objects I already knew how to use the tools and what each tool did. I found the coding fun but somewhat challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was time consuming as well. It took me a long time to draw all my hidden objects. My objects sort of stick out too and I'm going to try a way to hide them better.

    ReplyDelete