Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Hidden Object Game - Add Scoring And Message Box
I got to add in the scoring for my game today and it actually was not hard at all. What I did was I took a text box and put it onto my game scene. Then I embed it so that way the text would show up on the game, finally after a little bit of coding I made it so when you click on an object your score will rise. In addition to this I added two decoy objects so if you click on them they will take a point off of your score. I think that these ingredients enhance my game because it gives it a little more of a challenge and you can't just randomly click on objects. I would like o add in a timer and hopefully a list of objects that you will need to find. Whenever you find one of these objects the name of it will fade out of the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taking points away is a good idea. The game would definitely be more challenging.
ReplyDelete