Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Draw Background

I drew my background in Adobe Flash. It wasn't as difficult as you would think its just more or less time consuming. It took me about three or so days to get it done, but it was rewarding in the end to now that I know what the background to my game will look like. It was a little stressful, because I am one of those type of people who need everything to be perfect. In the end I think if I had done a better job at drawing my background my whole game might have looked better. Nevertheless I finished and I think it looks pretty good for a school project.

4 comments:

  1. What was the most difficult drawing in your game?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if the game doesn't look good(which I'm sure it does), as long as the game is fun, people will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people don't care for the graphics as much as they do the gameplay & such. I'm sure the game will work out fine as it moves along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the game has a good meaning, and has good gameplay the graphics don't matter. For instance, look at the old Mario, or Sonic. Horrible visuals, but most of everybody still loved it. I'm very excited to see your game.

    ReplyDelete