Monday, September 15, 2014

Add Win & Lose Screen

It took me a little while but I finally managed to add the win and lose screen. It was pretty easy to draw them and I actually liked how hey turned out. The time consuming and difficult part was the coding. Apparently I placed the coding in the wrong spot and when I went to add my win and lose screen the whole coding ended up messing up. It had to deal with my timer, part of it had to be at the bottom and the other part of it had to be at the top. I eventually got it fixed, but it was really time consuming.

5 comments:

  1. Do you think adding a win/lose screen helped your games looks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It was quite annoying dealing with the timer coding to get everything to work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, coding is a pain, and dispite my best efforts it always ends up screwed up... Other than looks, do you think adding a win and lose screen adds anything to the game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. It was pretty hard with the coding

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine was time consuming as well.

    ReplyDelete