I drew my paper prototype and traced it on flash. The game in my opinion is looking better than my last one. I didn't really have any problems when tracing my background. It helped me vision what the game could possibly look like and I like the vision that I have.
Are you happy how your background came out?
ReplyDeleteI'm a little happy, because thats kind of how I imagined it. There were just a few things I had to correct.
DeleteI too believe that my background for this game is better than my last, more than likely because I'm becoming more familiar with flash. What do you think is causing this background to be better (compared to your previous one)?
ReplyDeleteI think just the level of detail that I put into it added a lot to my game.
DeleteWhy is this background so much better than your previous one? Do you simply like the concept better or are you better at using Flash?
ReplyDeleteI like the concept a little better, but I also believe that I am getting better at flash.
Delete