Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Add Keyboard Control

I added the controls for my Action game. It feels really nice because I can see the whole game starting to take shape. I want to also add in a few levels I think if I do it will make the game a little more challenging. If the game is challenging it's more fun, because nobody wants to play a game that's a cake walk.

4 comments:

  1. True. A game with more challenge will encourage the player to carry on, due to a more satisfying sense of achievement upon completing a level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also wanting to add a couple levels into mine. I feel it would make it a more interactive, exciting game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also liked add the codes that allow the player to be able to navigate the playing screen, however, I need to add something else to my coding because at the moment my player can go outside the body (my player is a red blood cell) which presents a major problem...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree. I like how you can move your player around

    ReplyDelete