I made my enemy today. The enemy is a cigaret I thought since I had the nicotine gum then it would be a good idea to keep the theme in line. I think if I get the chance I will add different types of enemies into my game. One of the different type of enemies I would add would be chewing tobacco. It would just sit in an area and cut it off making it impossible for the player to pass through without losing points. I would like to also add in an enemy that shoots something but I'm not sure what the enemy would be.
Seems pretty interesting. Im sure with some time, you can put in the enemies you'd like.
ReplyDeleteWhat is your player objective once they get passed the enemies?
ReplyDeletegood idea for an enemy. my enemy is going to be a cellphone. i chose this because teenagers are constantly on their cellphones and they are constantly distracted on the real goals in life
ReplyDeleteThats a great idea for your game. Do you plan on having anymore enemies
ReplyDelete